I have not forgotten (ok, yes I have) about my Vegan community. My bad. However I think this Collard Green Meat-Less Ball recipe, will make up for my absence ;)
This recipe is MEGA-SIMPLE prepare, and you probably already have all the ingredients ingredients in you pantry. Yup! I said pantry, because these are canned collards. Aight, that being said, let's get it crackin'!
- Frying pan
- small bowl
- 2 cans Glory Foods Seasoned Collards (drained)
- 3 cups Frenches Crispy Fried w/ White Cheddar
- 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 tbs my Fenugreek Spice Tin w/ Cherry Smoked Sea Salt
- 1 tsp corn starch (to help bind and color)
- 1 egg (binder optional)
- preheat your frying pan on low with your EVOO
- drain well your canned collards and corn
- into another bowl, add your corn starch, 1 egg and my Fenugreek Spice w/ Cherry Smoke Sea Salt
- blend all ingredients together, set aside five minutes to tighten
- after your Collards have tightened, shape into meet-less balls as you would do regular meatballs. By now your frying pan should be nice and warm for your balls, fry on one side, flip and now add your butter.
- OPTIONAL: create a nice seer on your stove top, then oven finish.